Finally – a way to use your bitcoin for real estate.
Grobecker Holland International Inc. Real Estate Brokerage is excited to make this announcement. We are the first real estate firm in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley to accept Bitcoin for residential and commercial real estate, lending and insurance transactions.
“Let’s face it, there are a lot of new bitcoin millionaires and many of them would like to enjoy a great home and/or investment to grow with their new wealth without the volatility of bitcoin fluctuations.”
With the potential volatility of the cryptocurrency market we want to provide opportunities to invest in stable and highly appreciable goods in the best and most beautiful real estate market in the country.
“Buying nondurable goods with bitcoin doesn’t seem feasible at this point with the price of bitcoin changing moment to moment. People want to be insulated from the volatility of the market, while maintaining upward momentum in an asset class. We believe San Francisco Real Estate is the perfect market to capture this.”
So how does all of this work?
Check out the infographics below for more details.
Most importantly, GHI can handle unlimited BTC transactions.
Here are some potential use cases:
• A seller may want to receive all or some of payment in BTC.
• A normal purchase contract can be in fiat currency (USD) with a clause explaining BTC will exchange between buyer & seller at the spot price.
• A buyer could transfer BTX from their wallet to GHI’s in-house escrow.
• A seller could receive either cash or bitcoin in USD or BTC at the spot price when he or she transfers title at close of escrow.
• Our BTC fee is 1%. This is 49 basis points cheaper than the best exchanges. GHI can process unlimited amounts of bitcoin for the sale or purchase of real estate.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Vincent Lundgren at 415-851-3801, email at Vincent@grobeckerholland.com or sign up to get started.